NSPCC Helpline, Report Abuse in Education
The NSPCC Helpline, Report Abuse in Education will provide support to:
- All children and young people making current and non-recent disclosures and, where required, we'll share this information with local police force and Children Services/Local Authorities Designated Officers (LADO). Operation Hydrant (the coordination hub delivering the national policing response, oversight, and coordination of non-recent child sexual abuse investigations) will triage non-urgent police referrals, assessing the information and ensuring this get to the police force.
- Any children and young people who may want to talk about being involved or witness any incidents.
- Adults regarding non-recent abuse.
- Parents and carers in respect of any concerns they have regarding their own or other children.
- Professionals who may be working in a school requiring support or in any related matter. We will also signpost to ongoing support services available for all those groups named above including Childline which will be a significant resource for children and young people requiring ongoing support.
Young people and adults can contact the new NSPCC helpline, Report Abuse in Education on 0800 136 663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the link below to access more information